- Help whānau to realise their full potential
- Assist whānau in the planning of a better
- Provide guidance and support with that plan
- Include the whole whānau in that journey
- Assisting whānau to access and utilise
- Government and community based support
- We provide advocacy and brokerage for whānau when needed and coaching through challenges and obstacles.
What makes this service unique?
Guided by kaupapa tuku iho, this whānau centred support service uses a holistic focused model of well being to help whānau dream, plan and work toward a future that is determined by their own aspirations.
This journey aims to reinstate rangatiratanga and move whānau to a position where they are living healthier, happier and culturally rewarding lives