Antenatal and postnatal support, advocacy & advice from conception to 5 years for Young / New Mothers and Parents.
To promote the development of:
- Self-awareness and care during pregnancy
- Preparing for your child and basic home care
- Positive bonding and parenting skills
- Positive relationships
- Your confidence and self esteem
- A supportive learning environment
- Advocacy / liaison with other services
- Referrals to other services as needed
Providing information and education support for parents from conception to 24 months (2 years) These services are of particular benefit to parents who have limited support networks.
Feilding, Bulls, Manawatu, Horowhenua and Otaki